Local Assistance Resources: Fort Collins, Colorado
Page Updated May 2021
1511 East 11th Street, Loveland, CO 80537
House of Neighborly Service (HNS) provides life-sustaining emergency and basic needs. All services are considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Bus tokens for confirmable medical or job-related appointments
- Clothing & Household needs: clean, gently used and seasonal clothing and shoes, bedding, small household items and toys/books for children
- Food baskets: a week’s supply of groceries based on family size
- Gas vouchers
- Prescription assistance
- Utility assistance
HNS also provides services that help to support the whole person in their time of need including:
- Advocacy and navigation assistance
- Educational programs on finances, parenting skills, cooking skills
- Holiday programs
- Shelter programs
- Special programs for children: Back-to-school event, birthday closet, Christmas store
Eligibility is determined by HNS guidelines and based on availability of funds and resources. HNS establishes and maintains a household file for every client/client family that we serve. Your file will be created at your first visit with us.
Pre-made boxes are available upon request. Tuesdays will include a special time for our ""at risk"" friends from 1:30 p.m. to 2 p.m.
Please wear your mask and maintain social distancing. Consider sending one person per group to shop as we will be limiting the number of folks in the market.
We have created five amazing pre-made grab’n’ go bag options:
- The Standard: meat, eggs, dairy (milk, yogurt, butter etc.), prep meals.
- The Vegetarian: eggs, dairy (milk, yogurt, butter etc.), and vegetarian prepared meals.
- The Vegan: vegan meals, dairy-free alts (milk, yog, etc.)
- The Fruit and Veg: assortment of raw and prepped fruit and vegetables.
- The Dry Goods- shelf stable, dry goods and hygiene/cleaning items - when available.
Bread can be added to any option.
Includes financial assistance for home repairs
Rebuilding Together program transforms the lives of low-income homeowners by improving the safety and health of their homes and revitalizing their communities.
1606 South Lemay Avenue, Fort Collins, CO 80525
Family Housing Network of Fort Collins provides a variety of services to families experiencing homelessness which address the range of needs of families along the continuum from homelessness to sustainable self-sufficiency.
- Case management
- Temporary shelter
If your family is homeless and needs assistance we welcome you to call us at as soon as possible. A Family Housing Network representative will work with you to describe the program, complete the phone pre-screening, and determine if your family is eligible.
- Must have at least one child under the age of 18.
- Must be drug and alcohol free.
- Must be willing to sign and abide by the Family Housing Network guest agreement.
- Must be committed to meeting with a case manager at least once a week and making progress against agreed goals.